The Washington coast is home to some stellar sights to see firsthand. Just cruise along the coast, and you’ll find plenty of cozy Washington coast towns with beautiful scenes. The best place to start that tour is in one of the best Washington coast towns from Surfcrest Resort. Bring your camera and start your tour this summer by visiting these sights.
- North Jetty: This location is full of large jetting rock formations along the shoreline. It is a great photo opportunity with the large waves crashing against the rocks.
- Westport Light State Park: The Westport Light State Park is a peaceful place to relax. The tall, flowing dune grass and low sandy bluffs create a calming experience.
- Ghost Forest: The Ghost Forest was created by a tsunami, which caused the sea level to rise, covering the forest. The result once the water receded is a tangle of twisted trees.
- Damon Point: You’ll find a lot of exciting wildlife and places to hike near Damon Point. Specifically, you can see a great view of Mount Rainier.
- Bottle Beach State Park: This is the best place along the Washington coast for birdwatching. This spot is home to an ADA-accessible, official Washington State Birding Trail.
- Seabrook Beach: Here, you will find where the Columbia River feeds into the Pacific Ocean. This is a cute area with incredible architecture and long beaches.
Enjoy The Coast
The best sights in the best Washington coast town are what you’ll see when you stay at Surfcrest Resort. We are located on Washington’s pristine Pacific Coast within a 15-minute drive of Ocean Shores Beach and Quinault Beach Resort & Casino. The casual Northwest seaside resort is nestled into 26 acres of private oceanfront property with access to miles of sandy beaches, dune trails, and Conner Creek. This beautiful freshwater creek flows through the property. Relax, unwind, and discover Surfcrest Resort today by booking directly on our website or calling 360-289-2157.