If you have your eyes on Copalis Beach or Ocean Shores in Washington State, we are here to tell you that this is an outstanding location for couples looking for a romantic getaway. There are some incredible things to do for couples in Ocean Shores, WA, and exciting options in Ocean Shores, WA. You can get a head start on everything by booking directly with Surfcrest Resort for your next romantic getaway. Here is a preview of things to do for couples in Copalis Beach, WA, or Ocean Shores, WA.
Date Ideas Near Copalis Beach, WA
Copalis Beach, WA, is a splendid place for couples. So, you’ll find plenty of exciting and fun things to do with your partner. Here are some suggestions for what to do here on your romantic getaway.
- Griffiths-Priday State Park: Take a stroll through this spectacular state park. If the weather is nice, this is also an ideal place for a picnic. It is a little less than two miles to hike to the beach, and it’s a wonderful view of the ocean once you get there. The hike to the beach is splendid as well.
- Green Lantern Pub: Those looking for a casual and fun place for a lunch or dinner date should sit down at Green Lantern Pub. You’ll find excellent pub food, affordable prices, and tasty brews.
- The Stowaway Wine Bar: Just a little north of Copalis Beach, WA, you can visit The Stowaway Wine Bar in Pacific Beach, WA. You’ll sample some of the best wines on the Washington Coast. There is also a selection of treats like cheese and flatbread.
Date Ideas Near Ocean Shores, WA
Oceans Shores, WA, is another unique location nearby with various fun date destinations. Here are some of the options waiting for you and your partner.
- The Gallery of Ocean Shores: Take part in a creative date by signing up for an art class at The Gallery of Ocean Shores. Furthermore, there are plenty of interesting works of art from local artists that you can appreciate here, too.
- Ocean Shores Beach: Enjoy a leisurely stroll along the beach in Ocean Shores. It can make for a romantic and fun moment during the day.
- Pacific Paradise: If you want to have fun, you should step into Pacific Paradise. It’s an indoor amusement park with lots of games, mini golf, a laser maze, virtual reality, and more.
Find Romance On The Washington Coast
This is only a sample of all the things to do for couples in Copalis Beach, WA, or Ocean Shores, WA. Discover more about vacation rentals and more things to do here at Surfcrest Resort. Book directly with Surfcrest Resort to get the most out of your Washington Coast experience. We are located on Washington Coast’s pristine Pacific Coast within a 15-minute drive of Ocean Shores Beach and Quinault Beach Resort & Casino. The casual Northwest seaside resort is nestled into 26 acres of private oceanfront property with access to miles of sandy beaches, dune trails, and Conner Creek. This beautiful freshwater creek flows through the property. Relax, unwind, and discover Surfcrest Resort today by booking directly on our website or calling 360-289-2157.